Last revised on January 18, 2017
- If you have any queries about the policy, please get in touch and we will do our best to answer your questions.
Personal information collected
We will collect the following personal information from you:
- Certain information required to register with the Site including first and last name, your address and date of birth together with some basic security information;
- Details of any bookings you make through the Site;
- Your email address and password;
- Other information about you that you voluntarily supply to us.
- We will collect the following personal information from you:
- Although it is not compulsory to give us this information, if you do not then you cannot register as a member of the Site or make a booking for a parking space with our parking space owners.
Use of this information
We will use this information in order to:
- administer your booking whether you are a parking space owner or a driver;
- collect payment of parking space fees from you on behalf of our Parking space owners;
- make general improvements to our Site and the services we offer;
- analyse how customers are making use of the Site;
- notify you of certain offers and new products (subject to your right to unsubscribe or opt-out).
- market and advertise relevant products and services. This may include Pinpark and our partners sending you information about products and services that will be relevant to you, by email, mobile messaging, or direct telephone contact. All of the above are subject to your stated preferences; we and our content partners will always make it clear how you can prevent such marketing or communications i.e. opt-out of these uses.
- We will use this information in order to:
Sharing this information
- Credit or debit card payments will be collected by our payment processor.
- We do not store credit card numbers or CVV/CVV2 security numbers on our servers.
- We have the facility to re-charge a payment source at a later date for recurring bookings, cancellation fees and other payments that need to be taken to enable the smooth running of the website.
- In order for payments to be processed, you may need to provide some necessary details to our payment processing agent(s). We tell you about this at the point we collect that information on the Site.
- We may transfer your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but we will take steps with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission unless we are required by law to do so (for example, if required to do so by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime).
Information automatically collected from your computer:
- Log files/IP addresses. When you visit the Site our web server automatically records your IP address. This IP address is not linked to any of your personal information. We may also gather other non-personal information (from which we cannot identify you) such as the type of your internet browser which we use to provide you with a more effective service.
- Storing details about your site preferences (for instance, where you are based);
- Storing details about any properties or listings you have viewed;
- Enabling our web server to track your session between pages of the site and provide a continuity of experience.
- We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so by emailing us at email@example.com.